Sanders 2017 Donation Objective
When the doors of the first Sanders Shoppe opened in 1875, Fred Sanders understood his social responsibility and set an example of model behavior by offering charitable contributions, participating in community events and providing opportunities for others. Today, we still operate under the same principle that it is our responsibility to support our neighbors.
Sanders supports several community initiatives and we are dedicated to regularly partnering with charitable organizations each year. In an effort to work with organizations offering far reaching support throughout the community, we have decided to partner with the following programs in 2017:
- Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
- The Ronald McDonald House of Detroit
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- American Cancer Society
- Loaves and Fishes
- Forgotten Harvest of Southeastern Michigan
- Gleaners of Southeastern Michigan
- Play-Place for Autistic Children
We wish your organization the best of luck with its charitable endeavors.